36x48 (2 Units) 3:4 Aspect Ratio
CLICK FOR SINGLE UNITS
Please allow 3-7 days to ship after your order is placed, plus normal transit time to arrive
- Heavy weight 100% cotton; RAW: 11.5 OSY, PRIMED: 14 OSY
- Sized and double primed with archival quality acrylic gesso
- Canvas is strong and tough and has a robust paint-gripping surface texture
- Order Swatch Book Here
- Canvas Depth: 2-1/2"
- Canvas relief: 1/2"
- Solid Pine Wood Components
- Wood from the sustainable forests of the Pacific Northwest
- No finger joints, which tend to bend or break under pressure
- Patented Stretcher Bars, 2-1/2" deep by 1-1/4" wide, with DOUBLE TONGUE and GROOVE Corner Joints providing maximum frame stability for this super deep canvas
- Corner keys are pre-installed
- Super Strong Keyable Brace (3/4" x 3-1/4") and a regular Cross Brace Included
- Patented Keyable Cross Braces allow you to tension the canvas in the middle, where it's needed the most
- Stretched using our MuseumWrap™ method
- Drum-tight stretch, balanced tension across the surface
- Up to 50% tighter than other methods
- Uncut folded corners make it possible to remove and restretch canvas
on the same size frame
- Made in North America!
This is an oversized canvas that can still ship with UPS or FEDEX, but at a slightly higher cost. We pack our canvases using triple-strength custom made corrugated boxes that provide excellent protection during transit. Depending upon all the sizes of your final order, your actual freight cost may be less than the freight cost shown on your order. Our customer service team reviews every order, and if we find that your actual freight cost is less than the amount charge, we will reduce your freight cost before your credit card is actually charged, and we will notifiy you of that fact. Generally speaking, the more product you order, the lower will be your freight cost.