36x60 (6 Units)
Value Price Canvas - Quality Workmanship and MaterialsPlease allow 3-7 days to ship after your order is placed, plus normal transit time to arrive
- Medium weight cotton, 7 oz raw weight
- Double primed with archival quality acrylic gesso
- Medium, uniform texture
- Canvas Depth: 3/4"
- Canvas relief: 1/16" (Space between canvas and Bar)
- Solid Pine or Fir Stretcher Bars from the sustainable forests of Oregon and California
- No finger joints, which tend to bend or break under pressure
- Precision Machined Keyable Stretcher Bars are 3/4" deep x 1-5/8" wide
- Stretched using our MasterWrap™ style, stapled on the back
Drum-tight stretch, balanced tension across the surface of the canvas
Up to 50% higher tension than other methods
- Up to 50% tighter than other methods
- Tailor cut corners leave the edges virtualy "bump-free" and perfectly paintable for an ideal frameless display
- Made in North America!
This is an oversized canvas that can still ship with UPS or FEDEX, but at a slightly higher cost. We pack our canvases using triple-strength custom made corrugated boxes that provide excellent protection during transit. Depending upon all the sizes of your final order, your actual freight cost may be less than the freight cost shown on your order. Our customer service team reviews every order, and if we find that your actual freight cost is less than the amount charge, we will reduce your freight cost before your credit card is actually charged, and we will notifiy you of that fact. Generally speaking, the more product you order, the lower will be your freight cost.
This is an oversized canvas that can still ship with UPS or FEDEX. If you order other additional sizes, we can often times combine sizes in the same box in order to reduce your ultimate freight cost. We review every order and if we can reduce your freight cost below the estimated amount on the website, we will reduce your shipping before your card is charged, and we will notify you of that fact. Generally speaking, the more product you order, the lower will be your freight cost per canvas.
In addition, we pack our canvases using triple-strength custom made corrugated boxes that provide excellent protection, the absolute best in the industry.