48x48 (1 Unit) Square Size
Buy a 4-Pack & SAVE $108.36 Total!
Please allow 3-7 days to ship after your order is placed, plus normal transit time to arrive
- Heavy weight 100% cotton; RAW: 11.5 OSY, PRIMED: 14.6 OSY
- Sized and triple primed with archival quality acrylic gesso, offering more body
- Canvas is strong and tough and has a medium paint-gripping surface texture
- Order Swatch Book Here
- Canvas Depth: 1-1/2"
- Canvas relief: 1/2"
- Solid Pine Wood Components
- Wood from the sustainable forests of the Pacific Northwest
- No finger joints, which tend to bend or break under pressure
- Precision Keyable Stretcher Bars (1-1/2" x 1-5/8") allow you to increase canvas tension in the corners
- Corner keys are pre-installed
- Keyable Brace and Cross Brace Included (3/4" x 1.5")
- Patented Keyable Cross Braces allow the frame to be tensioned in the middle of the canvas, where it's needed the most
- Stretched using our MuseumWrap™ method
- Drum-tight stretch, balanced tension across the surface
- Up to 50% tighter than other methods
- Uncut folded corners make it possible to remove and restretch canvas
on the same size frame
- Made in North America!
This is an oversized canvas that can still ship with UPS or FEDEX, but at a slightly higher cost. We pack our canvases using triple-strength custom made corrugated boxes that provide excellent protection during transit. Depending upon all the sizes of your final order, your actual freight cost may be less than the freight cost shown on your order. Our customer service team reviews every order, and if we find that your actual freight cost is less than the amount charge, we will reduce your freight cost before your credit card is actually charged, and we will notifiy you of that fact. Generally speaking, the more product you order, the lower will be your freight cost.
This is an oversized canvas that can still ship with UPS or FEDEX. If you order other additional sizes, we can often times combine sizes in the same box in order to reduce your ultimate freight cost. We review every order and if we can reduce your freight cost below the estimated amount on the website, we will reduce your shipping before your card is charged, and we will notify you of that fact. Generally speaking, the more product you order, the lower will be your freight cost per canvas.
In addition, we pack our canvases using triple-strength custom made corrugated boxes that provide excellent protection, the absolute best in the industry.